Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Addition~

Quick update to my cast of characters! My brother and his wife very kindly gave me a brand spanking new nephew last night! If you are an alias junkie, then this would be son to Popeye and Olive, brother to Peewee. He has a very studly new baby name, but we need to give him an appropriate blog name. In a nod to my mom, we will call him Olaf. (Just for the record, my mom's name is not Olaf..she is just pushing that name for any future male offspring- which is never going to happen in reality so I will give it to her here)

Olaf was a little over eight pounds, nineteen inches. He looks like his brother and very nicely opened his eyes last night and looked at us all. Olive was a trooper and handled herself like a pro. I am sure that should I one day be pregnant, I will never handle myself as well as she does. I will be the whiniest, neediest pregnant woman ever. So congrats to my super tough sis-in-law, my baby brother, and their cute little family!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment