Sunday, May 2, 2010

From the Desk of the Ringleader~

Hello dear readers! I know I promised blogging adventures last week, but life is seriously kind of insane lately. For those of you that would not recognize me walking around Meijers at one in the morning (which I do frequently - it is a compulsion - I love Meijers) I have a fairly large immediate family. As the oldest, sometimes this makes me feel like the ringmaster of a very noisy, very entertaining, but very busy circus.

Currently, our circus is in earnest expansion mode. Lola is getting married in August. Wallace just got married in Vegas. Wallace is also expecting a baby with his new wife in June. We are planning a July shindig to introduce all our various connections, including a total of six families. My other brother is expecting - well his wife is expecting. All of these connections mean a slew of showers, weddings, receptions, parties....all in addition to the normal challenge of making sure to get family time. Life is just crazy. So I promise to be back soon. Keep the faith!

1 comment: