Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Apples and Wine~

I am completely cheating with this blog and ripping it off from my friend who emailed it to me this week. Not only because it made me smile and because it fits so perfectly with many of my blog entries - but because I want to share it with all my friends and readers that are good apples as well. The moral of the story is to NOT be an apple on the ground~


APPLES AND WINE ...

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they're afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples on top think there's something wrong with them, but in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Now, men ... men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and its up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

Share this with all of the good apples you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment