Thursday, July 22, 2010

When It Rains...

I don't know if every single girl experiences this phenomenon, or if it is just me, but my dating life is truly feast or famine. I won't date someone for a few weeks and then all of a sudden men seem to fall out of the sky. I really wish that they would coordinate themselves better so that I always have a steady, consistent stream so that I could concentrate on one at a time until I find one that I am willing to put my faith in. Also, that way I would always have a man to take care of the important things like insect disposal, grass cutting, and heavy lifting. (I know all the feminists out there just started yelling at that, but seriously....what woman truly wants to kill spiders just to make a point? Not me. I concede that men have superior bug killing genes if it means I don't have to fuss with them.)

I am not going to get into great detail about them all at this point. (Although one of them is a blind date so I am sure that will be a blog worthy story sometime next week. It is pretty much a rule that if you blog about your dating life, a blind date deserves its own post.) I don't have any of them quite figured out in my head yet, so I don't want to share my half developed theories and plans. I am just going to go with the flow for a few weeks and see how things work themselves out. I really don't like to multi-date, so this likely won't last for long. I am bad at man juggling, I just don't like to play games or be anything less than honest - so I just need to figure out what is going on with the sudden influx of man candy and draw a few lines in the sand. When I figure out what that means, you will be not the first, but also not the last, to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment